YIELD: 5 servings
TOTAL TIME: 2 hours
Butter: 30 gm (melted)
Granulated sugar: 60gm
Cream cheese: 200 gm
Greek yogurt: 50 gm
Heavy cream: 100 ml
Vanilla extract: 1.5 tsp
Lemon juice: 1/4
Corn starch: 1 tbsp
1.Add graham crackers or any other biscuit that you like into a ziploc.
2.Crush them into a fine powder using a roller pin.
3.Add melted butter
4.Add granulated sugar.
5. Mix well and flatten it out to make the crust for your cheesecake.
6. Bake the crust for 8-10 mis at 150 C till golden brown and set.
7. In a bowl add cream cheese (softened at room temp)
8. Now add sugar and whisk
9. Add heavy cream.
10. Add greek yogurt or sour cream.
11. Whisk but don't over mix it.
12. Now add two beaten eggs and fold it into the mixture.